I’ve got some reading updates for you guys!
For 2016 I’ve challenged myself to read 100 books, of which I’ve read 13 so far and I’m currently reading Burial Rites by Hannah Kent. It’s an amazing book and I’m loving it so far!
Here are the books I’ve read so far and my ratings for them
- A Little Life by Hanya Yanagihara – 5/5
- Death of a Salesman by Arthur Miller – 4.5/5
- Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley – 3.5/5
- The Man Who Fell to Earth by Walter Tevis – 5/5
- Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng – 5/5
- Siddharta by Hermann Hesse – 4/5
- South of the Border, West of the Sun by Haruki Murakami – 5/5
- The Wind-up Bird Chronicle by Haruki Murakami – 5/5
- Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad – 3/5
- Americanah by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie – 5/5 (Reread)
- Every Day by David Levithan – 5/5 (Got me out of my two week reading slump!)
- The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender by Leslye Walton – 5/5
- Half Bad by Sally Green – 3/5
Out of all these my favourites so far are A Little Life, The Man Who Fell to Earth, Everything I Never Told You, Americanah, The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender and the Murakami books! I definitely recommend these to everyone.